Friday, March 4, 2011

A Friendly Message From Our Friends in Hell

    .

    "Hey, Frank Hayes, living it up in Hell here with the boys and I just wanted to stop by and say hello to all the readers out there of this blog. We in Hell here HAVE TO READ IT, because it's part of our punishment. Shit...ooops, you can't say that word down here...well, it's the worst part of my day, frankly, to have to read a post from Hobobob. That motherfucker is destined to be down here with us for all the shit he thinks. And the funny thing is, I overheard that Satan doesn't want his bacteria filled ass. If Hobobob dies, Satan's going to sneak his ass up to Heaven to deal with St. Peter and the cool dudes up there. I heard that they read the blog too. Well, I've got to go. It's almost time to swallow cockroaches and pus for lunch! You guys take it easy, and try not to sin. Really."

    Signed
    Frank in Hell
    Source URL: https://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2011/03/friendly-message-from-our-friends-in_04.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive