Sunday, September 19, 2010

O'Donnell drivel is for fun, perhaps profit, but not for power

    It was the fate of Daniel O'Connell to be the Great Liberator. We O'Donnells may differ by just one letter in name but we differ by a veritable ocean in power and influence.. It is the lot of the O'Donnell to be a drivelator, not a liberator.

    I am content to put the power of drivel to (perhaps) good use in the production of a blog which has been read by literally dozens, and enjoyed by almost as many (I hope). It is my pleasure to use the power of drivel to entertain and sometimes uplift and/or educate.

    Rosie O'Donnell

    I have no problem with fellow O'Donnells who use the innate power of drivel to make money even if their own brand of drivel is most definitely not to my taste. Examples here include Rosie O'Donnell, who I consider as funny as a Police Academy film, and Daniel O' Donnell and his anodyne warblings. If they can make money from their meagre talents then so be it.


    What frightens me is the O'Donnell that uses their drivel in the pursuit of power. I know that this drivel is a not uncommon trait among persons seeking power but for this O'Donnell the level of drivel goes far beyond the pale:

    "They are -- they are doing that here in the United States. American scientific companies are cross-breeding humans and animals and coming up with mice with fully functioning human brains. So they're already into this experiment."

    I know that the quote dates back to 2007 but it should preclude Christine O'Donnell from even running for a bus, let alone the senate!

    My thanks to Bryan for drawing this to my attentionSource URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2010/09/o-drivel-is-for-fun-perhaps-profit-but.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive