Monday, September 20, 2010

Four Little Words

    by Beth

    It's Monday and my brain is fried! See, last night I finished my 6th story for Superromance (Yay!!) Meaning I've spent the past few weeks with my nose to the grindstone - or in this case, my fingers to the keyboard *g* But the story is done, the h/h have achieved their hard-won happily-ever-after, and all that's left to do is one more final polish and then I can send this baby in :-)


    So today, in order to give my tired brain a break, I thought we'd play a game. A friend posted this after seeing it on Facebook and the responses were very funny. Here we go:


    You and I go out one night and wake up the next morning in jail. What is the first thing you say to me in FOUR words?


    I can't wait to read what everyone comes up with!
    Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2010/09/four-little-words.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive