Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Making Circles in the Sand


    Houston, we have a problem.
    First stage separation failed.
    Repeat, we have a failure in our first stage separation system, second system. Hobobob is going to suit up and go down to the separation ring and do so manually. Stand by Houston.

    I'm going back and forth like some FUCKING MANIAC, getting all of my work done. I don't see how one hobo in a box can have so much to do. It makes no sense. I should be here having a good time!! That's what WECARE thinks is happening. I'm just having one helluvah party in my room, hopping skipping around, playing with myself....here. Here is a limerick I just wrote:

    There once was a kid named troy
    who found out he had a new toy
    his gonads were fine
    he would play all the time
    And troy stayed a happy young boy

    Now I am going to slow down a bit, take it easy...by TRYING TO FILE FOR MY FUCKING ADJOURN- MENT!!! Yeah, that's my idea of taking a break. God, and you wonder why I used to drink so heavily. If all this shit isn't raising my anxiety and my blood pressure, I don't know what is. Well, let me get this shit over with. So I go online and go back to this stupid assed website and fill out the form, and when I submit it, it tells me that filing for an adjournment CANNOT be made AFTER the date. I blink. Who the fuck is running this thing? Idiots? I read the Notice of Fair Hearing again and it says clearly that the case is deemed abandoned if I or my representative fails to appear on the court date. And the form itself has "explain why you can't or DID NOT attend your court date". How can you tell them why you did not attend if you can't use the form AFTER the date of the hearing.

    Do you feel what I'm feeling? First, trying for an adjourn- ment by phone.... It's impossible to get to a human being. Second, by website: It won't let you file before or after your court date. Alright, seven days before, and I did have fourteen days, but who the fuck knew that ICD would take so long in getting the paperwork to me? Still, here the bureaucracy shit is coming into play. This fucking website will be as useless as a dick on LUVOX. It will not help me at all. It's here just to waste my precious time. So step three on the list of songs for the bandwagon: The U.S. Mail. I found the name and address of the man in charge of Fair Hearing online, and wrote my adjournment letter directly to his ass. Let's see if he's Charles in Charge, or just taking it up the ass like so many of the drones in that fucking shit/piss/vomit hole.

    I guess you can feel my rage. You don't get fifteen days to build your case, you get fifteen days to solve their puzzle! Senseless, useless, pricks. Well we'll see just how this turns out. I'm supposed to give seven days before asking for the damn adjournment. Now I'm feeling the cold fear that, because I messed up things with this website, and found out just how useless it is, I've fucked up two chances at an on the clock adjournment. Well, I'm mailing the letter out tomorrow anyway. Fuck it. Like I said, I'll just re-apply for another Fair Hearing. Once they've made a ruling I can't re-apply on the same topic. Now I know how all this adjournment shit works.

    Alright, I played the Tortoise and the Hare and got beaten at my own game. That's how it feels as I work on the tedious process of trying to fax the form to Charles in Charge. Trying to fax something through the Internet can be a long, drawn out process that I had perfected with sending shit to WECARE. Stupid bastards. Well, I try to do this shit again, and as I work my way through the process I keep running into problem after problem. Silly shit like not knowing the password for my fax site which hung me the fuck up for how long? Shit, I can't tell you.

    But finally I got the fax out, and even got a confir- mation of receipt, EIGHT mother- fucking days before the end of my time to file for an adjournment! Lets' see what they tell me now. That I sent it to the wrong screwball? Hey, don't laugh, they might just do that. These fuckers don't believe that I'm going to stick it to them. I am.

    After going through all of this shit, you'd better believe that I am.

    Let's see what Charles in Charge can do. I betcha he can't do shit, and my adjourn- ment will not come through in time. That's alright. I'll just ask for another Fair Hearing, and we'll go through this shit all over again, because, what is my alternative? Rotting to death in a stupid room inside the Roach Motel. Fuck Churning Air. I'm staying the fuck out of there at all costs. Until they realize that I'm not going back. For all the tea in China. They will have to break my back to get me back there.

    Like the Rollin' Stones say:

    My back is strong
    but it's a hurtin'

    HobobobSource URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2009/09/making-circles-in-sand.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive