Monday, July 20, 2009

And I Think to Myself, What a Motherloving World

    Here's my love,  Justin Timberlake out walking his other bitch the other day. 

    Did you know JT was nominated last week for three Emmy Awards?  I love it. One is for hosting SNL and the other two are for songwriting, first for the diddy I Love Sports from when he hosted the 2008 ESPY Awards and the second of course being the genius that was MotherLover. 



    Just when I'm hating the world and everything and everyone on it, just when I'm about ready to reach for the bottle of Grey Goose, a couple of razor blades and contemplate calling it a life, a song about fucking your friend's mom gets an Emmy nomination and I think "World, maybe you're not so bad after all. I'm not done with you just yet, I ain't ready to peace out right now. Things might actually be okay!" And I put down the razor blades. But not the vodka.

    JT already has an Emmy on his mantle for Dick in a Box. Again, amazing.
    Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2009/07/and-i-think-to-myself-what-motherloving.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive