Friday, July 11, 2008

UNTOUCHED winners!

    by Anna Campbell

    Thank you to everyone for a stupendous day in the lair on Thursday. Once again, I had an awful time trying to choose winners. I narrowed it down and narrowed it down, but I couldn't get past a certain point. So there are THREE winners of the green monster. Congratulations!

    MEL HAACK
    BUFFIE
    CHERI2628

    Please email me on anna@annacampbell.info with your snail mail addresses (Buffie, I've already got yours) and I'll get your copies of UNTOUCHED off to you. Hope you enjoy it!

    Happy reading!

    Anna xSource URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2008/07/untouched-winners.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive