Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A new bike

    My old bike got stolen a few weeks ago (even though it had the baby seat on it, harrumph!). It was a rusty Schwinn that I'd had for five years, and I figured it was now finally time to get a grown-up bike.

    After researching online, I decided to get one of the PUBLIC bikes, which are incredible Dutch-inspired city bikes made in San Francisco. The best part is, they mail the bike right to your door, and you just have to put the final pieces together (they send you tools and easy instructions). I'm thrilled with the bike, which is cute, comfy and smooth to ride.

    The models, above, look gorgeous, and here's me, below, during a recent date night with Alex. (We rode to Brooklyn for dinner.)
    Riding in Manhattan...
    Over the Brooklyn Bridge...
    Fast...
    But not as fast as Alex.

    Do you have a bike? Which kind? I'd recommend a PUBLIC bike if you are in the market! They also have great bike gear. UPDATE! PUBLIC says they're happy to offer a 10% discount to Cup of Jo readers with the code CUPOFJO. Good until the end of August.Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2011/08/new-bike.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive