Thursday, June 30, 2011

Free photo offer- again

    This is a photo of my nephew taken earlier today as we wandered from the Cross Bones gates in Southwark to Waterloo station. The photo itself was taken at a sort of skate park by the National Theatre.

    If you live in London or in Essex (but within easy reach of Romford) and would like a free portrait, then contact me at noreply@blogger.com so we can arrange a photo session. I will be happy to send you jpeg prints by email. There is only one condition - that I can use suitable photos on my website. I will not reveal your name if you do not wish me to do so.
    Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2011/06/free-photo-offer-again.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive