Friday, June 18, 2010

Get Out Of My City!

    Perhaps taking exception to some things I've said in the past darrlin bands's Official Public Enemy #1 (i.e. Michael Bay) decided that simply making "Transformers 3" and causing me to know it existed wasn't enough. He has now decided to (gulp) film it in the city where I live.

    Well played, Mike. Well played. But don't think I won't come down to where you're filming and heckle you. And don't think I won't be able to find where you're filming, either. People will be able to hear you shouting through your bullhorn all the way from Carol Stream, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder.Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2010/06/get-out-of-my-city.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive