Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Looking for a new muse

    by Christie Kelley

    I am currently winding my way down on the latest story. Soon revisions will be done and the manuscript will be off to my editor. After which, I'll be back to thinking of a new proposal. I already have some good ideas but I need a muse.

    For the last three stories, I have had some beautiful muses. My April release, Something Scandalous, my hero Will was fashioned after Eric Bana. I think he plays a man who wants nothing to do with being a duke quite well.

    My October release, Scandal of the Season finally features a secondary character who seems to grow more intense with every book. Jensen Ackels from Supernatural can play a perfect Somerton. And noboy can give a smirk like Somerton.

    My untitled work in progress features one of the favorite muses in the lair. Nicholas could only be Hugh Jackman. Yep, he's just about perfect.

    So now that I need a new muse, I thought I'd ask for help. I need three good men (oh, doesn't that sound naughty!). Since I haven't written a hero with blond hair yet, maybe I should. Somerton was the closest, but his hair is a little more brown. So for all you ladies who like the blondes, you are going to have to convince me.

    I'm really looking for three hardened rakes for this series. Other than Somerton, I haven't written a good rake. I have a few ideas in my head so let me know what you think about these.

    Matt Bomer who plays Neil Caffrey on the USA Network show, White Collar. He has gorgeous blue eyes and I think he might make a pretty good rake. What do you think?

    Another possibility is James Marsden. He played in 27 Dresses and the X-Men movies. As you can see once again, I go for the dark hair and light eyes. I think I need something different!


    So as you can see, I need more ideas. All three men will be hardened rakes, although the maybe the third will be more gossiped about than actual rake. Should I have a blonde? I'm really not sold on that so if you like them, convince me! So give me your bad boys!

    Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2010/02/looking-for-new-muse.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive