Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Myth of Fingerprints Day

    Today, thank God, is my annual viewing of my third favorite movie. This time around it really has been a whole year since I've seen it and, man, do I need it. And rather than serve up a traditional blathering rant with all the fixings I thought I'd simply provide a visual aid. That is, the rock I took from the gazebo in Andover, Maine where Julianne Moore and James LeGros filmed their scene. The rock which sits at home with the two rocks I collected from a couple filming sites for "Last of the Mohicans". Now....if I could just somehow acquire Maggie Fitzgerald's mouthpiece.

    Source URL: http://extravagancedeplumes.blogspot.com/2009/11/myth-of-fingerprints-day.html
    Visit extra vagance de plumes for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive